David Greenwalt is a Certified Wellness Coach, fitness expert, and author. He is a husband, father, former police officer, gym owner, competitive state-level bodybuilder, and powerlifter. In 1997, at age 32 and a body weight of 235 pounds, David discovered an evidence-based approach for getting off his own 50 excess pounds and keeping it off for 25 years and counting. Since 1999, through his company Leanness Lifestyle University, David has been helping student members, from every walk of life, get the truth, and strategies, to lose excess fat one more time for the last time.
- Why is the adage ‘calories in – calories out’ not the complete picture for weight loss?
- Why is eating real food key for achieving weight loss goals?
- How can we drive our will power by digging down to find our ‘Why Power”?
- Website: https://lluniversity.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LLUniversity
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTZBYlai7aLc42LGj5JQjEA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-greenwalt-3bab608/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/llu180/
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org