Dr. Bruce Fong was introduced to natural medicine and homeopathic medicine as a young child and continues with that tradition today. He has followed in the family footsteps of medicine and is rooted in the belief that we must heal and prevent human disease and suffering. A pioneer in Integrative Medicine, Dr. Fong has been at the forefront of alternative therapies for immune-related diseases, including special treatment plans which combine the best options from a broad array of homeopathic, integrative, Chinese, Osteopathic and traditional medicine. As Medical Director at Sierra Integrative Medical Center and Nutronics Labs, Dr. Fong is focused on solving root causes, not treating symptoms or masking issues falsely with compounded prescriptions.
- What is IGF-1?
- What roles do IGF-1 play in our body?
- How can we strive to support declining levels of IGF-1 as we age?
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com