Dr. Stephan Guyenet is a former researcher in the fields of neuroscience and obesity. He is the author of The Hungry Brain, a general-audience book about the neuroscience of overeating and obesity that was called “essential” by the New York Times Book Review. He is the founder and director of Red Pen Reviews, which publishes the most informative, consistent, and unbiased reviews of popular nutrition books available.
- What is the connection between the brain and obesity?
- Is there a pharmacological path to treating obesity?
- How is the gut involved with obesity?
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org