Allan Misner is a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer, a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach, and a Functional Aging Institute (FAI) Certified Functional Aging Specialist. He went on to earn specialties in Fitness Nutrition, Corrective Exercise, Behavior Change, Performance Enhancement, and Online Personal Training. He launched 40+ Fitness Online Personal Training to help people over 40 lose weight and get healthy and fit. He is the host of the 40+ Fitness Podcast, for which he has interviewed hundreds of health and wellness experts with a wide range of specialties.
- How our diet should evolve as we age
- Why lifestyle pieces like proper sleep and stress management need to be addressed
- The importance of strength training regularly
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com