George is the CEO and founder of Basis Health, a startup that automates healthcare planning using a data-driven, person-centered care approach that integrates effortlessly into our daily lives. George was previously a managing partner at XO, a technology and data-driven digital marketing agency working with brands including Disney, Amazon, SBE, Hakkasan, and Activision. Before that, he was the venture capital fund managing partner for Curious Pictures, a production and entertainment company. George led and managed the company’s corporate venture arm and incubator program, focusing on media distribution investments and transmedia content.
- The current model of AI and what it offers us
- The future model of AI and its potential in the health space
- How Basis is bridging the gap between wearables, the data and actions that we can take for our better health
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/basishealth/
- Personal LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-georgallides/
- Company Website: https://www.basishealth.io
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
How To Listen Live
Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!
Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com