Renée Jones spent 40 years on the Diet Yo-Yo learning every diet – and every cheat — before overcoming emotional/stress eating to reach and maintain her goal since 2012. She has a Master’s degree in Counseling, a Clinical Residency, and training in contemporary models of care. Her book is, What’s Really Eating You: Overcome the Triggers of Comfort Eating, and she has a TEDx talk with over half a million views.
- What is key to losing weight and keeping it off?
- Is emotional eating always connected with trauma?
- What are some simple tips and tricks to help us achieve our weight loss goals?
- Website: www.packyourownbag.com
- FB: www.facebook.com/packyourownbag
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/packyourownbag
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReneeJonesPackYourOwnBag
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
How To Listen Live
Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!
Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org