April Likins is a board-certified health coach dual-trained at Duke Integrative Medicine and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Driven by her own previous experience of hitting burnout, which led to a health collapse, she’s fiercely passionate about helping women thrive inside and out. April’s specialty is helping professional women and female entrepreneurs reduce stress, find balance, and feel the joy and freedom to walk in their purpose, passions, and callings. She lives in Virginia with her family, and when she’s not working with clients, she enjoys writing and speaking on wellness topics, traveling, photography, and searching for the perfect matcha latte.
- The difference between burnout and stress
- Warning signs of burnout
- Bringing balance back into life
- Website: www.AprilLikins.com
- IG: www.instagram.com/glowbelovely
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aprilfreerlikins/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wellnesswithapril
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org