An enlightening psychologist and national speaker, Dr. Marisa G Franco is known for digesting and communicating science in ways that resonate deeply enough with people to change their lives. She works as a professor at The University of Maryland and authored Platonic: How The Science of AttachmentCan Help You Make—and Keep—Friends. She writes about friendship for Psychology Today and has been a featured connection expert for major publications like The New York Times, The Telegraph, and Vice. She speaks on belonging at corporations, government agencies, non-profits, and universities across the country.
- Why is it important to have friends?
- Are there different types of friendships?
- Why can it be difficult to make and maintain close friendships as an adult?
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org