Rex Halbeisen is a 34 year veteran of the information systems industry, former radio show host, top rated podcaster, author, internet traffic specialist, serial entrepreneur, consultant and most importantly, father of 5. High energy and high performance, Rex was diagnosed with bipolar II. Rex has taken what might be considered a handicap and turned it into a strength to help people, organizations and companies reach their goals. A big personality and super connector, Rex has infectious style which establishes trust and creates innovation.
- What is Bipolar II (2) disorder?
- What are some of the challenges & blessings of an adult diagnosis?
- How can cultivating coping mechanisms help to move the marker when dealing with diseases and disorders?
- Show Website: https://rexandrewshow.com/
- Show Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rexandrewshow/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rexhalbeisen/
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
We are @thehealthhubrmc on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
How To Listen LiveVisit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know! Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com