Dr. Redcross is a board-certified practicing physician who uses nutrition as an important component of his Internal Medicine practice. He completed his medical training at the prestigious Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center and has practiced at the renowned Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills. Dr. Ken Redcross, MD, author of, “Bond: The 4 Cornerstones of a Lasting and Caring Relationship with Your Doctor,” runs his own concierge personalized medical practice designed to enhance the patient-doctor relationship while providing convenient access to a full spectrum of healthcare services and holistic and wellness counseling.
- What are some current theories on why COVID-19 might be affecting more African Americans than any other population?
- What are some recommended health changes that can help disproportionately affected communities?
- Why is vitamin D so important in the coronavirus conversation?
- Website: www.drkenredcross.com and www.powerofd.org
- Twitter: @KenRedcrossMD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KenRedcrossMD
- Instagram: @DrKenRedcross
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
We are @thehealthhubrmc on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
How To Listen Live
Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!
Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com