Winifred Mak, MD, PhD, is a board-certified reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist in UT Health Austin’s Women’s Health Institute. She specializes in understanding oocyte and early embryo biology to help patients facing infertility issues and recurrent pregnancy loss. Additionally, Dr. Mak is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health.
- Who may be at greater risk for miscarriage?
- Are there treatments currently available to reduce the risk of miscarriage?
- Does delaying childbirth put one at higher risk for miscarriage?
- Website: https://uthealthaustin.org/
- Specific clinic page: https://uthealthaustin.org/clinics/womens-health-institute/reproductive-endocrinology
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UTHealthAustin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/uthealthaustin
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/uthealthaustin/
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
We are @thehealthhubrmc on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
How To Listen Live
Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!
Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org