Wendie Trubow, M.D., MBAis a functional medicine gynecologist with a thriving practice at Five Journeys, and is passionate about helping women optimize their health and lives. Through her struggles with mold and metal toxicity, Celiac disease, and other health issues, Trubow has developed a deep sense of compassion and expertise for what her patients are facing. She is the co-author ofDirty Girl: Ditch the Toxins, Look Great, and Feel Freaking Amazing!
- Why is necessary to address toxic load as part of healing?
- Where are toxins stored in our body?
- What are some steps we can take in our everyday lives to promote toxin detoxification?
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fivejourneys
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/5journeyshealth/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/5JourneysHealth
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
We are @thehealthhubrmc on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
How To Listen LiveVisit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know! Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com