Teresa Moerer is an author, coach, consultant and speaker. She published, The Art of Assisting Aging Parents: Discover the Journey to Honor Your Parents, Create Treasured Memories, and Live Life to the Fullest based on a 36-year career as a physical therapist and experience caring for her parents. She uses her unique Experi-Age™ training to help people of all ages find their strengths and life vision, set goals and to target concrete activities to achieve them. Teresa also teaches physical, occupational, and speech therapists to create impactful group therapy treatments that improve patient outcomes.
- What are some tips to help kids navigate their parents’ aging?
- Is it the responsibility of parents to take care of themselves to ease their children’s burden?
- Why should we take the ageism language out of the parent child interaction?
- Website: https://www.teresamoerer.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teresa.moerer
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/teresa-moerer/
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
How To Listen LiveVisit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know! Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com