A founding member and Fellow of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine, Michael Greger, MD, is a physician, New York Times bestselling author, and internationally recognized speaker on nutrition, food safety, and public health issues. He has lectured at the Conference on World Affairs, testified before Congress, and was invited as an expert witness in the defense of Oprah Winfrey in the infamous “meat defamation” trial. In 2017, Dr. Greger was honored with the ACLM Lifestyle Medicine Trailblazer Award. He is a graduate of Cornell University School of Agriculture and Tufts University School of Medicine. His latest book How Not to Die became an instant New York Times Best Seller. He has videos on more than 2,000 health topics freely available at NutritionFacts.org, with new videos and articles uploaded every day. All proceeds he receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements is all donated to charity.
- What Diet Does Research Support?
- How Does ‘How Not to Diet’ stand apart from other diet books?
- Is ‘How Not to Diet’ a natural extension of the book ‘How Not to Die’?
- Website: https://nutritionfacts.org
- Free Daily Dozen App: https://nutritionfacts.org/daily-dozen-challenge/
- Podcast: https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/
- How Not to Die Book: https://nutritionfacts.org/book/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NutritionFactsOrg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nutrition_facts
- Free Downloadable Evidence-Based Eating Guide: https://nutritionfacts.org/healthkit/
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
How To Listen Live
Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!
Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com