Dr. Meghan Walker is a naturopathic doctor and Entrepologist (On-tre-pol-uh-gist), focusing on health and business optimization for clinician entrepreneurs and game changers. As an entrepreneur, Meghan started and sold her first business while in University and is a co-founder and past CEO of the digital health media start-up, Bright Almond. Meghan co-founded and sold her first clinic, The Integrative Health Institute after graduation from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and went on to found and sell her second micro-practice, Entrepology Performance Labs. She is currently the host of the podcast, IMPACT with Meghan Walker, Co-Founder of Health Hives, and CEO/Chief Cheerleader at Clinician Business Labs – a platform to assist clinicians to scale and amplify their businesses. Meghan is an award-winning speaker, having spoken on international stages and through multiple media outlets on topics related to women’s performance medicine, brain health and entrepreneurship. Meghan is the host and producer of the annual entrepreneurship conference Impact LIVEs and most importantly, the bedtime story reader to her three girls.
- What is impact medicine?
- How does impact medicine benefit both practitioner and patient?
- What is the new standard of care everyone should be asking about?
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drmeghanwalker/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@drmeghanwalker
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drmeghanwalker
- Website: https://meghanwalker.com/
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org