Lloyd Sederer is a psychiatrist and a public health doctor who has held among the most prestigious jobs in his field: Medical Director of a Harvard teaching hospital, Mental Health Commissioner of NYC, Chief Medical Officer for mental health for NYS, and medical editor for Mental Health for the Huff Post. Sederer’s last book (Scribner 2018) was The Addiction Solution: Treating Our Dependence on Opioids and Other Drugs. His is an improbable life, which his new book (#13!) reveals in stories from his youth, each with an essay about their relevance to our lives today. Ink-Stained For Life, is its title.
- How our experiences lay the foundation for our life
- How the improbable can become probable
- How our past has relevance for our present
- Twitter (@askdrlloyd): https://twitter.com/askdrlloyd?lang=en
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lloyd-sederer-md-5677ab17/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sederer
- Instagram: (@drlloydsederer): https://www.instagram.com/drlloydsederer/
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
We are @thehealthhubrmc on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
How To Listen Live
Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!
Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com