Cody Hall is a Founder, CEO, and Leadership expert. Cody has a diverse background in military, technology, and healthcare making him capable of leading organizations and teams effectively. Cody led customer service and Human Resource teams from early-stage startups to industry-leading tech giants, creating benchmark customer experiences and employee journeys for teams, large and small. After his time with larger organizations, he set off to impact innovative companies, starting and assisting multiple startups in developing world-class teams, customer experiences, and technology workflows. After years in technology, Cody was recruited to join the Titanium Healthcare Team as the Chief Compliance Officer. Cody led the company’s cultural development, policy and refined the organization’s human capital management abilities. Cody’s time at Titanium inspired the creation of Octiva in 2020.
- What hardships can come from being a leader?
- Does our society support the cultivation of leaders and leadership?
- Are the sacrifices of leadership worth the successes?
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com