Dr. Michael Twyman is a board-certified cardiologist who focuses on the prevention and early detection of heart disease. Dr Twyman completed his cardiovascular training at St Louis University after he completed a 4-year active duty tour as an internist at Naval Hospital Beaufort. He has been in private practice since 2012. Heart Attack Prevention is his passion. He utilizes the best of conventional medicine, integrative/functional medicine, quantum medicine, and biohacking to get to the root cause of the patient’s cardiovascular issues.
- Key testing for gauging cardiovascular health
- Why heart attack prevention needs to start at a young age
- Important lifestyle practices for improving cardiovascular health
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org