Michael Boerner is the Founder and CEO of Engage Technologies Group, Inc., and has over 25 years of experience founding and leading technology & media companies. He is an entrepreneur responsible for innovating a number of short-form video-based enterprise technologies enabling data-driven video personalization & mass constituent engagement. Michael is a TEDMED 2013 Frontline Scholar, as well as a national award-winning film and video producer and technologist. He led one of the first hospital pilots to use the iPad for patient engagement the day iPad debuted on April 3rd, 2010 at the Disney Children’s Hospital in Orlando. His companies clients have included: Johnson & Johnson, CVS, Ford, Samsung, UnitedHealthcare, DePuy, Covidien, UPMC, St. Luke’s Health System, K12, Blue Cross Blue Shield MN and the Ken Blanchard Companies, to name a few. In October 2009, Michael presented a new approach to patient engagement at the prestigious Health 2.0 Conference in San Francisco and won the award for medical technology innovation in the crowded Launch! competition. Mr. Boerner was appointed by the Governor of Idaho to the Governor’s Coordinating Council for Families and Children and served on the board of directors for the National Institute of Marriage, a non-profit entity started by best-selling author, Gary Smalley, to help serve marriages facing crisis. Mr. Boerner has appeared nationally on CNN, Fox News, ABC Radio Network News, as well as numerous press articles covering his media and technology innovations. Michael’s first press coverage for entrepreneurial creativity appeared on the front page of a Gannett Newspaper when he was 14.
- How is Engaged Technologies reinventing patient education?
- How does this educational video technology benefit doctors in their practice?
- How does it benefit the patient experience?
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com