E. Benita Varnado, MD or Dr. V and she is commonly known, completed her Ob/Gyn residency at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. After almost 20years of service, she is now focused on lifestyle-based treatments to help others achieve optimal mental and physical well-being. The catalyst for this amazing career move was thru the podcast, where she not only educates women about their gynecologic health and how their bodies function but also about their overall health and wellness.
- Why do so many women suffer from mommy guilt?
- What are catalysts that drive women to these feelings?
- Are there steps women can take to lessen mommy guilt?
- Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud! Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
- TheHealthHub is now on iTunes! Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
- How To Listen Live Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen Let us know!
- If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org