This recipe for Low Carb Tahini Bread was posted by my colleague Marsha Fenwick . It’s easy and delicious and is full of protein and fiber.
Learning to incorporate turmeric in to your cooking offers many health benefits. Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) is an Indian spice that has the health benefits of being anti inflammatory, anti cancer and cardio protective.
So enjoy this Tahini Bread recipe and be sure to download 5 of my most popular recipes using turmeric. These recipes are just delicious and they are a wonderful tool to start you on your way to including this incredibly healthy spice in to your diet.
Low Carb Tahini Bread Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F)
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper
- 6 Tablespoons of Tahini
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Grated turmeric (approximately 1 inch’s worth)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 Tablespoons Flax seeds
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl mix base ingredients until well blended
- In a separate small bowl combine Seed Mixture ingredients
- Add 3/4 of seed mixture to the base and blend well
- Pour mixture in to pan and top with remaining seed mixture
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until bread is golden
- Remove. Cool. Serve